Thursday, August 29, 2013

Getting Started!

This is my first blog about football. On this blog you will find news on all teams, a week by week schedule of the games playing and there scores, fantasy football, even college teams. I will try to answer any of your questions. Feel free to comment. I ask if you try not to be to rude. Everyone has there opinions, please try to respect them.
So, I don't about you but I love football season. My favorite NFL team is the ST. Louis Rams. I know we are not the best team in the league but a true fan of any team sticks by them no matter what their season looks like. GO RAMS!!! My favorite college team is Florida State Seminoles. GO NOLES!!! My husband is a Gators fan (shaking my head). We really do carry the rivalry between us. The last game of the college football season is FSU v. UF. Lets just say that is not a happy day in our household lol. We all have our reasons for liking the teams we do. Mine is: These are the first teams I remember watching on television. I liked how they played and the people I was with at the time. Plus, I didn't want to be like everyone else who lives in Ohio. I feel that just because you live in a state that has an NFL team does not mean you have to like that team. I love the game of football not just the team.
My first question to all of you is what is your favorite team and why?
Thanks for reading and please leave comments :-)

1 comment:

  1. My NFL team is the RAMS. I liked them because I am an Aries and the ram on the helmets made me like st. Louis Rams. I also like the University of Florida or The Gators. Go Gators. I liked them back in the late 90's early 2000's when I watched a Gators game on espn. I liked the students involvement with cheering there team on and I found myself cheering them on.

    ReplyDelete