Thursday, August 29, 2013

College Football!!!

As most of you know today August 29, 2013 starts the College Football season. This is also the last season for the BCS rankings. Next season will start the College Football playoffs ( more info on that as it becomes available). I am curious to see how this will play out. I know personally I do not care for the BCS rankings. I also think that since next season will be the first for the playoff system there will be some trial and error. Once I see how they are going to have it set up I will post about it. Currently the top 25 College Teams are:
1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Oregon
4. Stanford
5. Georgia
6. South Carolina
7. Texas A & M
8. Clemson
9. Louisville
10. Florida
11. Florida State
12. LSU
13. Oklahoma State
14. Notre Dame
15. Texas
16. Oklahoma
17. Michigan
18. Nebraska
19. Boise State
20. TCU
21. UCLA
22. Northwestern
23. Wisconsin
24. USC
25. Oregon State

This there a team you think that doesn't deserve to be in the top 25 or what would you change about it?

1 comment: