Saturday, August 31, 2013

Georgia V Clemson

Game Day Game of the Week
If you are watching the Georgia v Clemson game then you know what I'm talking about. This game is crazy. With 8:58 left in the first the game was already 7-14. Those back to back running plays from both Georgia and Clemson, each resulted in touchdowns. I don't know about you guys but I think this will be a high scoring game. At the end of the first the score is 14-14. I am hoping that Georgia takes over and beats Clemson. Not because I like them, its because Clemson is a rival of my Seminoles and I would like to see them get knocked down. Well anyways, it the start of the second. Will update as the game continues.
with 13:00 minutes left in the second Georgia is up 21-14.
Half-time 21-21.
Final Georgia 35 Clemson 38

No comments:

Post a Comment