Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The NFL season starts tomorrow. I don't know about you but I am excited. I know its early but I would like to know who y'all think will be in the Super Bowl. My prediction is Texans v Seahawks. As much as I would like to my Rams make it to the playoffs, that's not going to happen for a while. We still have a lot of work to do. I would just like a winning season. But I will still root for them no matter what. That's what a true fan does. You know what I hate? I hate band wagoners. You know those people that like one team but then when they start losing a lot switch to a team that wins all the time. To me those are not true fans. Sorry, but if you don't like it o well. That is my opinion. 
I digress. Tomorrow nights game is the Ravens v Broncos at 8:30pm. I think the Broncos got this. Ravens are working with some new guys and they lost some key players at the end of last season. I would like to hear who you think will win the first game of the regular season. Leave comments below. 

1 comment: