Monday, September 2, 2013

FSU v PITT

The only game for today is Florida State v Pittsburgh, tonight at 8pm. I will be doing quarter by quarter stats because I will be able to watch the whole game. I will be doing that with as many games as I can. It will depend on my work schedule. Anyways GO NOLES!!!!
Half time FSU 28 PITT 10
Florida State has a red shirt  freshman quarterback as a starter Jameis Winston. This kids looks good. He completed 17/18 passes for 240 yards, 3 touchdowns, no interception. This kid is keeping her cool under pressure.
Pitts quarterback Savage is 8/15 for 85 yards, 1 touchdown, and 2 interceptions.
Can Winston keep this up for FSU in the second half or will Pitt come back?
Final FSU 41 PITT 13
Florida State Winston completed 25/27 for 356 yards, 4 touchdowns, 0 interception
Pitts Savage completed 15/28 for 201 yards, 1 touchdown, 2 interceptions

No comments:

Post a Comment